Tuesday, February 7, 2012

milestones

Today all three girls went for their wellness visits.

At 4 years, Hannah is 37 lbs. and I missed her height.  Sadly, they don't give you the paper at 4 years, so I'll have to write down her stats next time we are there.  In all of the commotion I forgot!  She has 20/20 vision, perfect hearing, and got four shots, and SCREAMED.  I seriously think she popped a blood vessel in her cheek because she was screaming so loud!

At 16 mos., Mae Michael is 27 lbs. and 34 in.  She got one shot and didn't even flinch.  We moved her to a big girl bed on Sunday.  So far, she has done great, although this morning she was standing at her door when I went in to wake her up.  I'm worried about how she is going to act when I try to put her in the bed tonight since she obviously now knows how to climb out.  Hopefully, she will lay right down like she has done every night for the past 15 months!

At 1 month Ruthie 10 lbs 3 oz and 22 3/4 in.  She is rolling over, saying "dada" and holding her bottles... right.  She is still sleeping and eating all the time, and unlike her two sisters, not really on a schedule.  She feeds on demand anywhere from 45 minutes to 3 hours apart during the day, and pretty much every two hours at night.

All three girls are 95th percentile in height and 75th in weight.

Mae Michael's big girl beds!

on our way to the parade

we got a great spot!

snacking while waiting for the parade to start

all of her loot!
Ruthie, one month


my first moonpie is yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment