Monday, January 30, 2012

Hannah's 4th Birthday

Today is Hannah's 4th birthday.  About this time four years ago I was 4cm dialated laying in a hospital bed.  Little did I know that thirty minutes later I would be ready to welcome our first baby girl into this world.  Hannah has changed our lives in so many wonderful ways.  She is an incredible child, and sweet big sister, and an all around beautiful person.

At four, Hannah loves all things girl... dress up, makeup, princesses, etc.  She loves drawing, painting, spelling words, and watching Sprout.  She is VERY opinionated, curious, and clever.  Currently, she is obsessed with her new baby sister, and is starting to play with her middle sister a lot more often.  She still doesn't eat much, but never passes up candy or dessert.  She stays on "green light" every day at school, but still manages to make time for "time out" at home.  She loves bath time, but hates washing her hair.  She begs to fall asleep in my bed every night, and has a hard time waking up every morning.  She loves doing "chores", helping me with cooking/cleaning/caring for Ruthie.  She is finally starting to pay more attention to Jason, but is still a self-proclaimed mommy's girl.  She make me laugh every day, and definitely keeps me on my toes!

Happy birthday, sweet girl!!!
making silly faces

No comments:

Post a Comment