Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Delish- Lemon Feta Grouper (or Chicken)

I have been "starring" recipe posts in my blog reader for a while now, but I never remember to go back to them when considering what to make for dinner. This recipe came from my friend Jill. She is a busy mom of two young boys, and is always sharing quick, family friendly recipes.

This was her original post.

This is how I made it:
"lemon feta grouper"
2 lemons
Cavendar's seasoning
4 grouper fillets
1 small tub of feta cheese

Spray a baking dish with nonstick spray. Squeeze the juice of one lemon in the bottom of the dish. Place grouper in dish and sprinkle with cavendar's seasoning. Top with feta (I used the whole container) and the juice of another lemon. Bake uncovered at 350 for 8-12 minutes.

I can't begin to describe how good this was. Jason and I both loved it. I served it with orzo that I mixed with olives, marinated mushrooms (from the olive bar), and a little bit of the lemon juice after it cooked. I also added a little feta. The orzo was great served cold for lunch the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment